4. No personal or address data provided by users on the navigator-it.pl website will be shared, transferred, or sold to third parties without the user’s consent.
1.”Administrator” – The administrators of the site are Agnieszka Michalczyk and Marta Majchrzak conducting business under the name
Navigator It Agnieszka Michalczyk, Marta Majchrzak Spółka Cywilna, ul. Sułkowskiego 17, 42-202 Częstochowa, NIP: 5732834888
„User” –Anyone visiting the site, browsing its content, and using it.
„Website” –The website and blog located at navigator-it.pl.
- The Administrator is the data controller for the user’s personal data.
- The user voluntarily agrees to provide personal data using the forms on navigator-it.pl for the purposes indicated by those forms.
- The user voluntarily consents to providing personal data and receiving marketing information electronically from the Administrator or sending other marketing information, such as services offered by the Administrator, relevant to the user.
- The user has the right to access their personal data at any time, with the ability to correct, edit, rectify, delete, or stop their processing.
- The user’s consent to the processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time, resulting in the removal of the email address from the Administrator’s mailing list.
- The user has the right to transfer their own personal data and lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Personal data of the user will not be transferred to any other entity outside the European Union.
- The Administrator will retain personal data indefinitely.
Failure to provide personal data by the user may prevent them from using certain services, such as submitting a form, subscribing to a mailing list, or others.
- By providing personal data, the user agrees to their processing for the marketing of products and services of the Administrator, including preparing a personalized offer. The user can object, and in that case, personal data will not be processed for marketing purposes and preparing a personalized offer.
- The website may contain links to other websites. The Administrator is not responsible for the content on other websites. The Administrator protects the user’s personal data with due diligence according to internal procedures.
- The Personal Data Administrator informs that they have not appointed a Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and independently performs the duties arising from the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, hereinafter referred to as “UODO”).
- The personal data provided by the user will be used solely for the purpose of providing specific services resulting from the given consent.
- The legal basis for processing personal data provided by the user is the consent given by the user and the fulfillment of legally justified purposes pursued by the Administrator or recipients of data, including direct marketing of their own products and services.
1. The Administrator uses the following types of forms on the website:
The Administrator uses technologies to observe actions taken by the user on the site.
1. Embedded Google Analytics code: Used for analyzing site statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze user actions and behaviors on the site. Cookies are used to store information, such as from which website the user came to the current website. These files help improve the site.
To use navigator-it.pl, users need to have:
2.1. A device with internet access
2.2. An active email inbox
2.3. An internet browser for viewing websites.
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the use of content on the site or actions taken or not taken based on it.
2. All content on the site is subject to the copyright of the Administrator. Administrator does not consent to copying content in whole or in part without explicit prior consent.
- The site may collect information automatically.
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files, stored on the user’s end device and intended for using the site. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the end device, and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for:
a) tailoring the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of the website. In particular, these files allow recognizing the user’s device and displaying the website accordingly, tailored to their individual needs.
b) Creating statistics to understand how users use the site, allowing for improving its structure and content.
Within the site, two main types of cookies are used: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted
Within the Service, the following types of cookies are used:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g., authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, allowing the collection of information about how the Website is used;
d) “functional” cookies, allowing the “remembering” of selected User settings and personalization of the User interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language or region, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content more tailored to the Users’ interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows the automatic storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Service can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their placement in the User’s device each time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.
The above fragments of the Cookies Policy are protected by copyright, which belongs to IAB Polska and have been taken from the website www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.